Annuity Alliance Wishes You a Safe and Happy Holiday Season!
The Annuity Alliance team would like to wish you a very safe and relaxing holiday season, and we hope you will enjoy celebrating with family, friends, and loved ones to end 2022 on a positive note. This year, we’ve faced a lot of challenges with the rise of inflation, a fluctuating economy, and the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic still lingering within our world.
The holidays are a time to remember those we’ve lost, share gifts and memories with each other, take a time to reflect on how “we made it” through 2022, and how 2023 provides a fresh, new start filled with resolutions, hope, and opportunity.
This year, Annuity Alliance decided to add some fun to our annual holiday message by sharing some holiday trivia. Hope you enjoy these trivia questions – and scroll down to the bottom to see the answers!
- How many ghosts show up in A Christmas Carol?
- The movie Miracle on 34th Street is based on a real-life department store. What is it?
- In Home Alone, where are the McCallisters going on vacation when they leave Kevin behind?
- In the classic Christmas movie, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, the Grinch was described with three words. What are they?
- Which Hollywood actor played six different roles in The Polar Express?
- Which country did eggnog come from?
- What is Ralphie’s little brother’s name in the movie A Christmas Story?
- Which one of Santa's reindeer has the same name as another holiday mascot?
- Which country started the tradition of putting up a Christmas tree?
- In the movie Elf, what was the first rule of The Code of Elves?
- What's the name of the main villain in The Nightmare Before Christmas?
- What was the highest-grossing Christmas movie of all time?
- How many gifts in total were given in "The Twelve Days of Christmas" song?
- In the movie A Christmas Story, what was the name of the neighbors whose dog ate the Christmas turkey?
- What is the best-selling Christmas song ever?
- In the 1964 movie Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, what was the name of Rudolph's elf friend?
- What popular Christmas song was actually written for Thanksgiving?
- In the movie Elf, how does Buddy get to the North Pole?
Annuity Alliance hopes you enjoyed this “break” from talking about annuities as you get ready for the holidays. Feel free to share some of these holiday trivia questions around the Christmas tree or at your holiday events. A lot of people also are checking out A Christmas Story Christmas right now as the sequel to A Christmas Story is getting rave reviews.
We look forward to working with you to help protect your retirement accounts with annuities next year. Feel free to contact Annuity Alliance’s teams if you have any questions about annuities. Have a Happy Holidays! Answers are below!
- Stink, stank, stunk
- Tom Hanks
- Cupid (Valentine’s Day)
- Treat every day like Christmas
- Oogie Boogie
- Home Alone
- The Bumpuses
- "White Christmas" by Bing Crosby
- "Jingle Bells"
- He hides in Santa's sack